invalid passphrase
None
2008-08-21 17:00:40 UTC
<pre>
You entered an invalid passphrase.
Do you want to try again, continue and leave the message unsigned, or cancel
sending the message?
</pre>
When i try to sign and send by knode it gives me the above error,when i
haven't entered any pasword yet ,what is due ????
Neil Rickert
2008-08-21 18:29:17 UTC
Post by None
<pre>
You entered an invalid passphrase.
Do you want to try again, continue and leave the message unsigned, or
cancel sending the message?
</pre>
When i try to sign and send by knode it gives me the above error,when i
haven't entered any pasword yet ,what is due ????
Maybe something is broken in your gpg-agent setup?

What version of knode is this? I'm currently using
0.99.01, and it's interaction with gpg is broken. I'm
not sure how much is a knode problem, and how
much is because gpg2 (or whatever they call it) is
installed. If I had to guess, I would say that knode
is scanning stdout for reports of problems with gpg,
but this version of gpg is instead writing those to stderr.

Anyway, let's see what happens when I try to sign this
message.