PGP wipe vs BCWipe
Cornelius
2010-12-20 09:51:32 UTC
BCWipe seems to have some impressive wipe standards to select from.
PGP Wipe doesn't offer any choices... what does it default to - anyone
know for sure?
?
2010-12-21 07:04:57 UTC
Post by Cornelius
BCWipe seems to have some impressive wipe standards to select from.
PGP Wipe doesn't offer any choices... what does it default to - anyone
know for sure?
BCWipe also wipes files that are "locked". Eraser can't do that. It
is slower than Eraser, but ability to wipe "locked" files makes it a
better choice in my mind. As for PGP's wipe ability, I never used it
for erasing, so I know nothing about it.
Kulin Remailer
2010-12-21 11:11:11 UTC