the usenet arrests and incestuous pedophiles >was Re: ping "Girl-Lover" Randy Kehrt
c***@gmail.com
2008-05-23 19:09:23 UTC
FULL NAME: RANDALL MARK KEHRT

CITIZENSHIP: USA

KEYWORDS: PEDOPHILE, PAEDOPHILE, PHILIPPINES, THAILAND, LOUISVILLE,
KENTUCKY, PORN, CHILD, PORNOGRAPHY, SEX, MINORS, FBI, INTERPOL,
PATTAYA, MINDANAO, 2008, CONVICTION, SEX OFFENDER, CRIMES, AGAINST,
CHILDREN

SEARCH: ***@bellsouth.net

SEARCH: RANDY KEHRT

LINK: www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/alt.hackers.malicious.html
RR1402
2008-05-24 01:45:12 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
FULL NAME: RANDALL MARK KEHRT
CITIZENSHIP: USA
KEYWORDS: PEDOPHILE, PAEDOPHILE, PHILIPPINES, THAILAND, LOUISVILLE,
KENTUCKY, PORN, CHILD, PORNOGRAPHY, SEX, MINORS, FBI, INTERPOL,
PATTAYA, MINDANAO, 2008, CONVICTION, SEX OFFENDER, CRIMES, AGAINST,
CHILDREN
SEARCH: RANDY KEHRT
LINK: www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/alt.hackers.malicious.html
A proud PGP user actually..

--

To Sir Salman Rushdie,

Please let the law enforcement authorities in Louisville
know that Randy's hard drive is full of terrible child
porn and that he is in need of a new hard drive for
his computer. What I will most likely do is keep the
hard drive full of kiddy porn as my second drive and
put in a new drive. Please advise what you think of
my idea as I will be soon going to the local computer
store to get my second hard drive installed. I hope the
computer store does not get into my current hard drive
and see all that terrible child porn. Those poor innocent
children getting violated by middle aged men gets me
really excited but let us keep that private between us.
Let us together pray that those children can saved by
the grace of God and find salvation in the work of the
law enforcement officials in Kentucky. Keep this secret
Rushdie as I would not want the local cops to know my
plans.

Randy Kehrt
Louisville,KY
USA

PS Give me a call if you hear that the police are coming
with a search warrent as I want to be ready for them. It
would be bad news for me if they got into my hard drive.
c***@gmail.com
2008-06-04 19:52:11 UTC
RANDALL MARK KEHRT, LOUISVILLE, JEFFERSON COUNTY, KENTUCKY, USA

--------------

RANDY KEHRT, HAM RADIO, CYCLING, AK74, KNOB CREEK, U.S. MILITARY,
LOUISVILLE BICYCLE CLUB

--------------

...Pedophiles indeed present different action patterns in the frontal
lobe cortex compared to normal men, a brain region critical for
impulse control. Biological causes can be involved, like brain trauma
before six years old, accidents also associated with lower
intelligence and educational level (of course, not every early brain
trauma causes pedophilia).

--------------

...Pedophilia is linked to reduced activation in hypothalamus and ...

--------------

...The study used MRIs and a sophisticated computer analysis technique
to compare a group of pedophiles with a group of non-sexual criminals.
The pedophiles had significantly less of a substance called "white
matter" which is responsible for wiring the different parts of the
brain together.

--------------

"SEND THEM ALL TO AN ISLAND SOMEWHERE WHERE THEY CAN'T GET AT THEIR
VICTIMS!" SAYS CASPER

--------------

WIKIPEDIA SAYS:

The term pedophilia or paedophilia has a range of definitions as found
in common usage, psychology, and law enforcement. As a medical
diagnosis, it is defined as a psychological disorder in which an adult
experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children[1][2][3][4]
and may engage in child sexual abuse, also known as "pedophilic
behavior".[5][6][7][8][9] According to the DSM, pedophilia is a form
of paraphilia in which a person either has acted on intense sexual
urges towards children, or has sexual urges towards and fantasies
about children that cause distress or interpersonal difficulty.[10]

In common usage, the term pedophile or paedophile refers to an adult
who is sexually attracted to children, whether or not the adult acts
upon that attraction by sexually abusing a child.[11][5] In law
enforcement, the term "pedophile" is generally used to describe those
accused or convicted of child sexual abuse under sociolegal
definitions of child (including both prepubescent children and
adolescents younger than the local age of consent);[12] as can be seen
for example in the name of the United Kingdom police agency, the
Paedophile Unit. Some researchers have described this usage as
improper and suggested it can confound two separate types of
offenders, child molesters and rapists, thereby obscuring results of
ongoing research.[2][12]

--------------

Adults sexually attracted to pre-pubescent youths were placed into
three categories by Krafft-Ebing:

* a.) pedophile
* b.) surrogate (that is, the pre-pubescent youths are regarded as
a substitute object for a preferred, non-available adult object)
* c.) sadistic
Bases
2008-06-04 21:16:34 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
RANDALL
Flush.
j***@gmail.com
2008-07-21 04:32:12 UTC
.
j***@gmail.com
2008-07-21 04:34:40 UTC
sorry. i didn't intend to leave a message. i clicked on the wrong
button. cheers
RR1405
2008-07-21 07:09:20 UTC
Moron.
j***@gmail.com
2008-07-23 19:28:05 UTC
you don't have to be so rude. i made an honest mistake. who are you?
RR1402
I'm in charge of the Internet.
k***@gmail.com
2008-07-26 18:47:02 UTC
A posting about Randall Kehrt (Randy Kehrt , Randall Mark Kehrt) - the
other side of the coin

I want to clarify that I'm not the man R. Kehrt mentioned recently in
his postings. The man he mentions appears to be the one who informed
the police about his child porn photos - I went through the recent
postings.

Mr. Kehrt, this is NOT about revenge! Nor is it about blackmail! Are
you not a bit paranoid?

In my opinion, while R. Kehrt's confessed activities vis-a-vis sex are
repulsive, he does make valid comments about the police state
developing in the USA. I also want to add that if it's true that Mr.
Kehrt does NOT approve of acts harming children, then I applaud him
for this and welcome more of these sorts of statements from others
involved in child porn.

I am not of the opinion that we should dehumanize pedophiles.

My main purposes are to expose wrongdoers and protect the innocent. I
was in fact molested as a child myself, as claimed by Mr. Kehrt. I
live in beautiful Springfield, Tennessee. There were 23 registered sex
offenders living in Springfield in 2007. If they are here, they are
everywhere.

I want to note that there is NO PROOF that R. Kehrt actually molested
any children. To claim this is clearly libelous. If I did so, I did it
in exaggeration. But where there is smoke, there is fire. Offenders
ought to be put on immigration blacklists or be subject to extra
scrutiny at the airport. People must be assumed innocent until proven
guilty.

R. Kehrt said:

<<2. Child porn does not lead to child sexual assault directly. The
criminalization of child porn and its reporting in the media attempts
to link the child porn trade into someone who has, is currently
abusing or will abuse a child in the future.>>

This is a fair enough comment. But then it isn't proof that the
opposite is true either - that child porn never leads to assault. Now
I have to be careful not to say anything libelous about this man. Why
did I post messages about R. Kehrt? He is for me just an example. That
is all. His name is on the internet. He lives not so far from me. This
case hits home with me.

R. Kehrt is INNOCENT of sexual assault until proven guilty.

R. Kehrt has stated that he is AGAINST physical assault against
children.

This is the sort of declaration I like to hear. I was molested, with
no penetration, when I was young, but believe it or not, I regularly
see my "molester", and get along alright with him now and have
forgiven him - in small place like this, this is necessary BTW. I have
dealt with what happened to me, and feel quite ok with my life as it
is now. On top of that, the man who molested me is now "reformed", and
still lives in my neighborhood. I do realize this situation is quite
odd, but he spent a short time in jail, and apologized for what he
did. At state expense, I saw psychologists, who helped me keep my head
straight. Luckily, in my case, the molestations occurred on only two
occasions, and did not involve nudity. They lasted literally a few
seconds, and it wasn't even obvious to me the first time it happened.
I didn't realize what had happened in the first instance until it
happened again - I put two and two together, and went to the police.
The man simply took advantage of close proximity during a football
game to lightly grope my genitals, as if he was reaching for the ball.

Yes, you can be assaulted without even knowing it! Be aware.

If you are a victim - remember - it's not YOUR fault. It isn't YOUR
problem. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I do in fact work as a volunteer, through the internet, for an
organization, which will remain nameless - I'm sorry, but I will not
drag my life any more into this story. We work with a Thai org, hence
the Thai name in my email address.

My intention is not to make libelous comments against Mr. Kehrt or
anybody else.

My intentions are as follows:

1. expose active pedophiles (those who are attracted to children)

2. warn the authorities to keep an eye out for this type of
individual.

3. bring about behavioral changes in pedophiles

I do NOT condone any vigilante actions whatsoever.

Victims: never confront your abuser individually. Get help from the
authorities. They are equipped to protect you and deal with the
abuser. Another note: the self-confessed pedophiles are the ones most
likely to reform themselves.

So I'm trying to be firm but fair in regards to R. Kehrt, and he
simply serves for me as an example.

RR1402
2008-07-26 19:28:24 UTC