UNIX like operating systems - a free root account
k***@gmail.com
2009-04-17 21:43:43 UTC
To learn, a free root account, is a tool. It may not be a bad idea to
avail of the free root access I provide. Via such free account, 64 bit
computing, computer protocols, security, pgp, online broadcasts,
privacy, security, etc, may, be delved into. Issues in, internet
connectivity, may be, via appropriate use of a free root account, to
some extent, resolved. For inconveniencing you, I
apologize.

You may install some compilers(licensed), etc...you may install/
build,
test....if there are issues, contact me.

Now, to avail of free root access, first login to one system:
telnet trainingzone.getmyip.com (username: unix password: no
password,
hit enter), then,

telnet 192.168.0.108 AND/OR telnet 192.168.0.128
(username:root password: no password, hit enter).

Updates about the free training, free root account, will be made
available on:
http://www.kartik.com/FreeUNIXaccount.html

Do not hesitate to contact me. Contact me at: ***@yahoo.com,
and/
or, at, ***@kartik.com or contact me, via my web page.

Comfort and Peace, I wish for you.

Kartik Vashishta
Frank Merlott
2009-04-18 14:49:19 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
telnet 192.168.0.108 AND/OR telnet 192.168.0.128
(username:root password: no password, hit enter).
Updates about the free training, free root account, will be made
http://www.kartik.com/FreeUNIXaccount.html
Why not SSH? Telnet is really not private since it sends all the data
on the clear...I think it is good for people to start learning with the
right principles.
Privacylover: http://www.privacylover.com
Le Forgeron
2009-04-19 07:57:32 UTC
Post by k***@gmail.com
telnet 192.168.0.108 AND/OR telnet 192.168.0.128
(username:root password: no password, hit enter).
Updates about the free training, free root account, will be made
http://www.kartik.com/FreeUNIXaccount.html
Why not SSH? Telnet is really not private since it sends all the data on
the clear...I think it is good for people to start learning with the
right principles.
As long as SSH gets password disabled, and public-private keys exchange performed out of
band, which is not the default configuration.
Good keys pair, and long passphrase are the right principles, not hiding a short password.
A false sense of security is worse than an exposed hazard.