PGP problems with Outlook 2007
Info
2009-04-18 14:09:31 UTC
Does anyone know how to get it to work? When I send a message it says it
encrypts the message. When I open the encrypted message, there's nothing
there. I've checked on several forums but no one has an answer.
Info
2009-04-18 14:21:04 UTC
Sorry, I'm using PGP 8.1
Otto Sykora
2009-04-18 21:46:16 UTC
Post by Info
Does anyone know how to get it to work? When I send a message it says it
encrypts the message. When I open the encrypted message, there's nothing
there. I've checked on several forums but no one has an answer.
tell what version of pgp you use, then someone might help you