pgpEX usage.
Gred Forge
2009-10-04 17:51:45 UTC
I've installed the latest version of the excellent package gpg4win.
My problem is the the pgpEX .dll is present, but there's no way to execute
it.
It is advertised as "GpgEX: A plugin for Microsoft Explorer (file
encryption)", but I am not able to get it to work.

I would be grateful for any suggestions.

Ted
Keith
2009-10-05 02:20:12 UTC
Post by Gred Forge
I've installed the latest version of the excellent package gpg4win.
My problem is the the pgpEX .dll is present, but there's no way to execute
it.
It is advertised as "GpgEX: A plugin for Microsoft Explorer (file
encryption)", but I am not able to get it to work.
I would be grateful for any suggestions.
Ted
You have to use the extensions IN Windows Explorer. Open Windows Explorer
select any file and right-click with your mouse and a pop up menu appears
and the PGPEX menu will appear in that list.
--
Best Regards, Keith
http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/