Government CCTV Cameras In Your Home?
Anonymous
2023-07-15 18:16:41 UTC
I have nothing to hide so you may put a cctv camera in my home! (LOL)

Anonymous Remailer
2023-07-16 09:12:46 UTC
Post by Anonymous
I have nothing to hide so you may put a cctv camera in my home! (LOL)
http://youtu.be/MBBOjf7fLrc
- No mentioning of remailers and nym servers?
- No DuckDuckGo (.onion),
but Startpage, which often blocks access through the Tor network?
- Brave but no Tor Browser?
- Single-hop VPNs instead of the Tor network?
- And why prefer corporate data collectors like MySudo?

She ought to know better.

| @hardikilusdopadikus5465
| 18 hours ago
| What is worst than government doing this things is that corporations are
| doing those things to people instead...

| @NaomiBrockwellTV
| 17 hours ago
| It's worse that governments do it because they have a monopoly on
| violence

That's no excuse for the recommendation of commercial data harvesters.

<https://brave.com/>

| * Is Brave free? *
|
| Yes, Brave is completely free to use. Simply download the Brave browser
| for desktop, for Android, or for iOS to get started. You can also use
| Brave Search free from any browser at search.brave.com, or set it as
| your default search engine.
|
| Brave also has some great, subscription-based features, including Brave
| Talk Premium and Brave Firewall + VPN.
|
| BAT is short for Basic Attention Token. BAT is a crypto asset, and a key
| (but totally optional) part of the Brave Rewards ecosystem. Here’s how
| it works:
|
| * What is BAT, and how do I earn it? *
|
| Brave Rewards gives you the option to view first-party,
| privacy-protecting ads while you browse (these ads are from the Brave
| Private Ads network). If you choose to view them, you earn BAT, via the
| Brave Rewards program.
|
| You can keep BAT like any other crypto asset, or use it to tip the
| content publishers you love. Brave even gives you a secure way to store
| BAT (and any other crypto asset), with Brave Wallet. And, again, Brave
| Rewards is a totally optional program.
|
| Other tech companies steal your data to sell ads—to them, you are the
| product. Brave is different. We think your attention is valuable (and
| private!), and that you should get a fair share of the revenue for any
| advertising you choose to view. That fair share is rewarded in BAT.

Well, with targeted advertizing data processing becomes obvious anyway.
But what happens with data of those, who don't catch at that generous
Brave Software Incorporated's privacy selling offer?

| Does Brave have a VPN?

Of course they do. That gives them even more of your valuable data!

| Yes! Brave Firewall + VPN protects everything you do online, on your
| entire device, even outside the Brave Browser. It’s currently available
| for Android and iOS mobile devices, and will be available on desktop in
| the very near future.

| Malware & phishing protection*
|
| * Google safe browsing + malware & phishing protection from
| crowd-sourced lists. Table describes default desktop browser
| configurations.

Thanks, but no thanks!
Posted with OmniMix <https://www.danner-net.de/om.htm>
Anonymous
2023-07-16 19:25:04 UTC
Post by Anonymous Remailer
- No mentioning of remailers and nym servers?
- No DuckDuckGo (.onion),
but Startpage, which often blocks access through the Tor network?
- Brave but no Tor Browser?
?- Single-hop VPNs instead of the Tor network?
?- And why prefer corporate data collectors like MySudo?

Oh, she mentions more...

Tails

TOR

And more of her videos here: https://www.youtube.com/@NaomiBrockwellTV/videos