Looking For Mixmaster Anonymizer Program
j***@doe.com
2009-07-22 21:28:56 UTC
I have been trying to download the Mixmaster program from
sourceforge.net and any other link I could find, but nothing seems to
be working.
Does anyone know a working link to download this program and any other
anonymizing software that I would need to post anonymous notes to
usenet groups?

Thanks,
John
1PW
2009-07-22 21:27:41 UTC
Post by j***@doe.com
I have been trying to download the Mixmaster program from
sourceforge.net and any other link I could find, but nothing seems to
be working.
Does anyone know a working link to download this program and any other
anonymizing software that I would need to post anonymous notes to
usenet groups?
Thanks,
John
Hello John:

Version 3.0 should download OK right now from:

<http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/mixmaster/Mixmaster/3.0/mixmaster-3.0.tar.gz?use_mirror=softlayer>

You might need to temporarily permit javascript for a few moments.

HTH

Pete
1PW @?6A62?FEH9:DE=6o2@=]4@> [r4o7t]
John Doe
2009-07-22 22:30:53 UTC
Post by 1PW
Post by j***@doe.com
I have been trying to download the Mixmaster program from
sourceforge.net and any other link I could find, but nothing seems to
be working.
Does anyone know a working link to download this program and any other
anonymizing software that I would need to post anonymous notes to
usenet groups?
Thanks,
John
<http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/mixmaster/Mixmaster/3.0/mixmaster-3.0.tar.gz?use_mirror=softlayer>
You might need to temporarily permit javascript for a few moments.
HTH
Pete
Thanks Pete the link worked perfectly.

Take Care,

John
U***@[127.1]
2009-07-23 06:44:04 UTC
Will a web page do ???
There is an efficient Mail/usenet Mixmaster web interface here:

https://www.gabrix.ath.cx/cgi-bin/anon.cgi
http://fehw2z6yc3exfmgk.onion/cgi-bin/anon.cgi

;-)