Is This an Active Newsgroup
David E. Ross
2010-11-25 01:42:45 UTC
I am trying to determine if this newsgroup is still active.
--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Anything I post in this newsgroup is my personal
opinion and does not reflect the official position
of the Big8-Usenet Board.
David E. Ross
2010-11-25 01:43:46 UTC
Post by David E. Ross
I am trying to determine if this newsgroup is still active.
Oops! Posted to the wrong newsgroup. Please ignore.
--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

bureaucracy has obviously never worked for a large corporation.
© 1997 by David E. Ross
David W. Hodgins
2010-11-25 08:08:29 UTC
Post by David E. Ross
Post by David E. Ross
I am trying to determine if this newsgroup is still active.
Oops! Posted to the wrong newsgroup. Please ignore.
Sorry, already sent my response to the prior article.
Out of curiosity, which group did you intend to post
the article to?

Regards, Dave Hodgins
David W. Hodgins
2010-11-25 08:06:35 UTC
Post by David E. Ross
I am trying to determine if this newsgroup is still active.
Did you not see my reply to you regarding "PGP and Adobe Reader"?

While the newsgroup has not been very active lately, I expect
that there are probably quite a few lurkers left.

There hasn't been much to discuss regarding pgp/gpg, as they
both just work, for the most part.

Now that pgp/gpg are no longer under U.S. export controls, and
the programs are pretty stable, there isn't much to talk about
regarding them, except for new users, most of whom, have never
heard of usenet.

Regards, Dave Hodgins