Is YAMN Is A CIA Operator?
Nomen Nescio
2023-06-06 19:03:38 UTC
DON'T trust YAMN!

TUTANOTA is the way forward...
Get a free or premium service here... https://tutanota.com/

mmm...
Yo Momma So Fat
2023-06-06 19:40:13 UTC
YAMN works hard to keep you on the Mixmaster plantation.
Neodome Admin
Is there something wrong with Mixmaster?
Kovert Katholik Krauts
2023-06-06 19:47:18 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
DON'T trust YAMN!
TUTANOTA is the way forward...
Get a free or premium service here... https://tutanota.com/
mmm...
The Kovert Katholik Krauts created the CIA. You dream if you think the
Krauts are going to resist government request at handing over your data
from a centralized email service.
Nomen Nescio
2023-06-06 20:45:03 UTC
Nope. But you're an idiot.
Yamn Remailer
2023-06-06 20:53:08 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
DON'T trust YAMN!
TUTANOTA is the way forward...
Get a free or premium service here... https://tutanota.com/
mmm...
Trust? Can anyone be so stupid to confide his valuable data
to some amateur service provider, who doesn't even understand
the principles of remailing, nevertheless making such a bold
statement?
QWERTY
2023-06-06 21:54:24 UTC
On Tue, 6 Jun 2023 16:53:08 -0400
Post by Yamn Remailer
Post by Nomen Nescio
DON'T trust YAMN!
TUTANOTA is the way forward...
Get a free or premium service here... https://tutanota.com/
mmm...
Trust? Can anyone be so stupid to confide his valuable data
to some amateur service provider, who doesn't even understand
the principles of remailing, nevertheless making such a bold
statement?
It's ironic that the person criticizing your anonymous remailer system
is using said same remailer system to anonymously post the critcism. At
the same time said anonymous dumbass is promoting a system that is
absolutely not anonymous.

Why isn't he using his Turdanota email to publish his jibberish to
Usenet? Because it would not be anonymous, and hence, not secure from
interdiction and monitoring. What a dumbass!

On Usenet every anonymous turd-brain is an expert. But you already know
that. Don't try to reason with them.

De'r be dumbasses up in haar, matey.
Nomen Nescio
2023-06-07 00:07:46 UTC
Won't repeat that mistake, I promise. ;-)
Nomen Nescio
2023-06-06 22:41:38 UTC
End to end encrypted email provider free or premium service here... https://tutanota.com/

If a pgp encrypted message is sent thru an end to end encrypted email platform then it's
gonna be hell of a difficult to say the least.

Kovert Katholik Krauts wrote...

Free or premium services are here... https://tutanota.com/

Nyms belong to the stone age Internet, move forward with TUTANOTA!!!
Nomen Nescio
2023-06-08 17:52:12 UTC
Get an encrypted email provider free or premium service
here... https://tutanota.com/

Back when email was new, sending a message was about as
private as mailing a missive on a picture postcard.
Anybody who saw an email go by could read it, and even
change it. Modern email systems at least use basic HTTPS
encryption, but for truly private communication you need a
dedicated email encryption system. Used by millions,
Tutanota is one such system, and its designers place an
admirable emphasis on security.

You choose your new Tutanota email address, set a password,
and confirm that you have read our terms and privacy
policy and that you are above 16 years old.

Then your account is being prepared. If applicable, you can
add your custom domain later.

You choose a payment method, enter your payment details
and confirm. If you registered a free account, this step is
not required.

The last step is to make sure that you never lose access to
your Tutanota account: Tutanota asks you to write down or
print your recovery code. Please take the time to store
your recovery code in a safe place. The recovery code is
the only way to reset your password should you lose it in
the future.

To get started, you need to pick one of the available
Tutanota domains for your account.

With any of the paid subscriptions, you can later add
alias addresses and your custom domain to your new
Tutanota account.

Tutanota uses its own Captcha so that we do not have to
depend on using Google Captcha. This enables us to offer
an open source email service without any links to Google.

The Tutanota Captcha shows a clock. If applicable, you
need to enter the displayed time with four numerals,
including the colon in the middle. If the displayed time is
8.30 for example, you have to enter 08:30 or 20:30 exactly.

Stay secure!!!
Nomen Nescio
2023-06-09 21:18:21 UTC
Get an encrypted email provider free or premium service here... https://tutanota.com/

An overview of all the reasons that make Tutanota the best email service in the world.

Vision...

Tutanota was founded in 2011 with a very clear vision: Bring privacy to the world.

Every step we take as a company must stand up to this criterion: Are we protecting
your privacy to the maximum? In the short run this makes building our product more
complex as we can’t take any short-cuts. Your privacy and security are paramount.
This focus has led to work-intensive development decisions such as building our
own push notification system on Android instead of simply using Google Push.

In the long run, though, this strategy pays off. We are well respected as the best
secure email service that focuses on privacy 100%, comes with zero tracking, and
encrypts the most data. For example, Tutanota also encrypts email subject lines and
calendar event reminders – this high level of security is unrivaled by any of our
competitors.

We never choose the easy way out or the most profitable way if that means
compromising your privacy or security. And we’re not pressured to do so, because
we’re not beholden to any VCs or to shareholders outside the team.

Our goal with Tutanota is to make security and privacy easily accessible to
everyone. That's why we strongly focus on usability and convenience. The entire
encryption process runs in the background, and you can use Tutanota as easily as
any email service.

With Tutanota you have absolute certainty that you will never pay with your data.

Get an encrypted email provider free or premium service here... https://tutanota.com/

Stay secure!!!
Nomen Nescio
2023-06-09 22:58:32 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
[...]
An impostor offering a mail service without knowing about MIME encoding?
Even spamming won't rescue that ignorant's flawed business.
Long live GnuPG, remailers, Mixmaster, YAMN, OmniMix!
Fritz Wuehler

Stay secure!!!
Nomen Nescio
2023-06-12 22:45:03 UTC

ditto
Fritz Wuehler
2023-06-13 19:01:24 UTC

ditto
David W. Hodgins
2023-06-13 19:15:39 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Get an encrypted email provider free or premium service here... https://tutanota.com/
Stay secure!!!
Get an encrypted email provider free or premium service here... https://tutanota.com/
Thanks for letting us know that the cia is working with the BND to run
tutanota.com

Dave Hodgins