Can you help me? What do you think about Uv kits?
tbogdan1987
2010-09-30 18:41:21 UTC
Hello all. What do you think about Uv kits? I found a kit called
Ghostprint -
www.secure-your-valuables.com I want to buy this kit. What do you
think about?
Is it efficient?
David W. Hodgins
2010-10-01 20:57:51 UTC
Post by tbogdan1987
Hello all. What do you think about Uv kits? I found a kit called
Ghostprint -
<snip spammed url> I want to buy this kit. What do you
think about?
Is it efficient?
Never buy anything from spammers.
Jo Baggs
2010-10-02 13:12:29 UTC
Post by tbogdan1987
Hello all. What do you think about Uv kits? I found a kit called
Ghostprint -
www.secure-your-valuables.com I want to buy this kit. What do you
think about?
Is it efficient?
Yes, you should buy one of these kits. I used one about no years ago and
they are indeed what they are called. All you need is the address of the guy
who took your stuff and you're all set.