PGP is a good program
Randall Kehrt
2009-06-13 06:35:33 UTC
PGP is the best for encryption.

Randy
Frank Merlott
2009-06-13 09:53:47 UTC
Post by Randall Kehrt
PGP is the best for encryption.
Randy
After having read your other two ONE LINE messages at alt.privacy and
alt.privacy.anon-server I now conclude you are a TROLL.

Expect no more replies from me.
Privacylover: http://www.privacylover.com
Randall Kehrt
2009-06-14 02:20:31 UTC
To Frank,

What I was actually doing is testing out using the new news server
easynews to post my post. Thus I was making little innocent post
in the news groups I subscribe too. I am NOT a TROLL as I do
have a interest in both privacy and anon-server newsgroups.

Currently I am not taking any measures to hide my identity as my post
are of such that they are not of the type that needs to be protected from
discovery. I may try quicksilver if I know that would work with Windows
Vista and Easynews.

As YOU know AT&T (formally Bellsouth) is ending their news servers
come mid July. Thus I have now gotten with the Easynews news server.

If I have time to spare I will check out www.privacylover.com

Randy Kehrt
Louisville,KY
USA
Keith Keller
2009-06-14 03:13:44 UTC
Post by Randall Kehrt
What I was actually doing is testing out using the new news server
easynews to post my post.
Then your test post failed, since test posts belong in test newsgroups
such as misc.test.

--keith
--
kkeller-***@wombat.san-francisco.ca.us
(try just my userid to email me)
Frank Merlott
2009-06-14 04:18:16 UTC
Post by Randall Kehrt
If I have time to spare I will check out www.privacylover.com
I couldn't care any less, totally irrelevant to the post.
Privacylover: http://www.privacylover.com
John Smith
2009-06-13 18:37:58 UTC
DCPP is better.
floffy
2009-06-14 14:28:31 UTC
Post by John Smith
Post by Randall Kehrt
PGP is the best for encryption.
Randy
DCPP is better.
Mean
Disease Control Priorities Project (DCPP) is an ongoing effort to
assess disease control
1PW
2009-06-15 03:46:25 UTC
Randall Kehrt wrote:

Snip, snip...

Well Randall, before you /were/ just a troll, but by posting your
public key, which was already on the public key servers, you have
graduated to troll^2.

Thousands who subscribe to this newsgroup but still download over
dial-up facilities. Please allow me to apologize for you and myself
for having to point this out.

Please try reviewing the use of comp.security.pgp.test - Thank you.

Regards,

Pete
1PW @?6A62?FEH9:DE=6o2@=]4@> [r4o7t]
James P. Howard, II
2009-06-15 20:05:42 UTC
Well Randall, before you /were/ just a troll, but by posting your
public key, which was already on the public key servers, you have
graduated to troll^2.
Worth noting: I confirmed his signature was good, though invalid since
I don't have a trust path to him. He emailed back about being unable to
download my public key and just asking basic stuff. So I emailed it to
him inline. Then it got weird.

I got back an encrypted email with some racist overtones. I have not
responded and don't really intend to.

James

- --
James P. Howard, II, MPA