Ping all
p***@unknown.com
2008-03-02 09:35:24 UTC
Here to test pgp to see if I can encrypt and decrypt securely wit it.
Can someone please kindly send me a message so I ca attempt to decrypt
it. Also where is the group to test to see if posting anonymously? TIA
to all

~PGP Tester
Sheridan Hutchinson
2008-03-02 12:17:40 UTC
Post by p***@unknown.com
Here to test pgp to see if I can encrypt and decrypt securely wit it.
Can someone please kindly send me a message so I ca attempt to
decrypt it. Also where is the group to test to see if posting
anonymously? TIA to all
~PGP Tester
Without including your public key, or letting us know where we can get
it from (i.e. which email address to search under in the public key
servers) no one can do this.

If you email me (my public key is on the key servers) directly with an
encrypted message I'll be sure to email you back.

All the best.
--
Regards,
Sheridan Hutchinson
***@Shezza.org
~Fly~On~A~Wall

All the best.
Randy Kehrt
2008-03-02 17:41:47 UTC
To PGP Tester,

Your public key must be known for a sender to be able to encrypt anything to
you.
Read up more on encryption and how public key encryption works.

Randy Kehrt
Louisville,KY
USA

PS My public key is listed on all public key servers.
~PGP Tester
~Fly~On~A~Wall

~PGP Tester
David E. Ross
2008-03-02 22:38:01 UTC
Post by p***@unknown.com
Here to test pgp to see if I can encrypt and decrypt securely wit it.
Can someone please kindly send me a message so I ca attempt to decrypt
it. Also where is the group to test to see if posting anonymously? TIA
to all
~PGP Tester
Without your actual E-mail address, I can neither send you a message nor
look-up your public key on a key server.
--
David Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Have you been using Netscape and now feel abandoned by AOL?
Then use SeaMonkey. Go to <http://www.seamonkey-project.org/>.
~Fly~On~A~Wall

David E. Ross
2008-03-03 18:28:31 UTC
[key block snipped, see previous message]
Post by David E. Ross
Post by p***@unknown.com
Here to test pgp to see if I can encrypt and decrypt securely wit it.
Can someone please kindly send me a message so I ca attempt to decrypt
it. Also where is the group to test to see if posting anonymously? TIA
to all
~PGP Tester
Without your actual E-mail address, I can neither send you a message nor
look-up your public key on a key server.
Your key is not valid and cannot be added to my keyring. Two lines have
embedded blanks, which are not allowed.

Otto Sykora
2008-03-07 00:36:06 UTC
Post by David E. Ross
Your key is not valid and cannot be added to my keyring. Two lines have
embedded blanks, which are not allowed.
The joke with the 2 blanks I encountered recently when receiving mail
from a friend using thae latest pgp desktop.

Funny enough, the blanks are inserted sometimes at random places.
when copy/paste this text to notepad, removing the 2 spaces, all can
be decrypted well.

is ther any bug known in the latet versions?
David E. Ross
2008-03-09 04:02:56 UTC
Post by Otto Sykora
Post by David E. Ross
Your key is not valid and cannot be added to my keyring. Two lines have
embedded blanks, which are not allowed.
The joke with the 2 blanks I encountered recently when receiving mail
from a friend using thae latest pgp desktop.
Funny enough, the blanks are inserted sometimes at random places.
when copy/paste this text to notepad, removing the 2 spaces, all can
be decrypted well.
is ther any bug known in the latet versions?
So I removed the two blanks and successfully added the key to my
keyring. I then generated a test message to the E-mail address in the
user ID (domain unknown.com, which is an actual, legitimate domain).
Post by Otto Sykora
Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
I'm done. Let someone else try.

Charlie Kroeger
2008-03-04 00:58:56 UTC
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
sorry old cock, I can't decrypt this message without your secret key and password.
C.K.
David E. Ross
2008-03-04 01:31:00 UTC
Post by Charlie Kroeger
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
sorry old cock, I can't decrypt this message without your secret key and password.
Do you want his Social Security number and mother's maiden name, too?

Charlie Kroeger
2008-03-05 19:32:23 UTC
Post by David E. Ross
Post by Charlie Kroeger
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
sorry old cock, I can't decrypt this message without your secret key and password.
Do you want his Social Security number and mother's maiden name, too?
Yes that too. Just put the key password SS number Mom's maiden name and Father's
middle name your favorite pet's name and name of the high school you attended the city
where you work and your vacation home [just make something up here] in a nice zip
file. I would suggest added security like password protecting the zip file and sending
me the password under a different email address and alias.

trust me
CK
Perjut
2008-03-07 11:20:29 UTC
Thats one reason why it is good to add your public key to a keyserver so
you do no have to copy and paste it with the risk of getting blank lines
or some other formatting problem.