love
S***@free.fr
2012-06-09 18:28:33 UTC
Greetings

This gospel chapter is similar:
2 Grace to you and peace be multiplied in
the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord;
17 For he received from God the
Father honor and glory, when there was borne such a voice to him by the
Majestic Glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased:
11 for
thus shall be richly supplied unto you the entrance into the eternal kingdom
of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
21 For no prophecy ever came by the
will of man: but men spake from God, being moved by the Holy Spirit.
9 For
he that lacketh these things is blind, seeing only what is near, having
forgotten the cleansing from his old sins.
13 And I think it right, as long
as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;

14 knowing that the putting off of my tabernacle cometh swiftly, even as our
Lord Jesus Christ signified unto me.
10 Wherefore, brethren, give the more
diligence to make your calling and election sure:
14 knowing that the
putting off of my tabernacle cometh swiftly, even as our Lord Jesus Christ
signified unto me.
;
For the moment, somebody shoud try to study also the enlightment of the gospel with great care;
Also, you should understand what follows:
15 Yea, I will give diligence that at
every time ye may be able after my decease to call these things to
remembrance.
5 Yea, and for this very cause adding on your part all
diligence, in your faith supply virtue;
4 whereby he hath granted unto us
his precious and exceeding great promises;
8 For if these things are yours
and abound, they make you to be not idle nor unfruitful unto the knowledge of
our Lord Jesus Christ.
13 And I think it right, as long as I am in this
tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance;
for if ye do
these things, ye shall never stumble:
;
what do you mean with the love righteousness?

Peace be with you
Robert Hazelett
2012-06-09 20:15:36 UTC
Post by S***@free.fr
Greetings
 2 Grace to you and peace be multiplied in
the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord;
 17 For he received from God the
Snippity, snip, snip . . .

I see the promotional stuff is still okay. That being the case, I
ask the crowd to visit my website robert-earl-hazelett dot com and
purchase a damn good novel. Help an old man pay his astronamical
medical expenses.