STEVE RUBIN: Layer 42 Inc. (Mtn. View, CA) Child Neglect, Child Abuse (Regulated Jew PEDOPHILIA)
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
2012-06-13 18:45:30 UTC
BILDERBERG MEETING
Attended:

SEAN PARKER \ NAPSTER

NAPSTER EMPLOYEE:

~ THE FLAME ~
Steve Rubin Anti-God Anti-Christ Satanist
Layer 42 Inc. Mtn. View, CA
Child Neglect = Child Abuse
Jew Sanctioned Regulated Pedophilia
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

FACEBOOK: Admitted N.S.A. Government Front Company
Created That Way From The Start.
World Becoming Totally Aware.

GOOGLE: Admitted N.S.A. Government Front Company
Created That Way From The Start

MICROSOFT: Admitted N.S.A. Government Front Company
BIG BLUE I.B.M. (First Computer Tracked Blacks)
Bill Gate's Own Father Leading Eugenicist.
Bill Gates Totally Into Eugenics \ Poison Injections.

APPLE: Front Company For The N.S.A.

TWITTER: Admitted N.S.A Government Front Company
Created That Way From The Start

N.S.A. DENIES CONGRESS \ CONSTITUTION On UTAH BASE ISSUE
OUT OF CONTROL SATANIC BLACK BUDGET

N.A.S.A. - Long-Time Player In Mountain View, CA
In Regards To U.F.O. Conspiracy Of Silence
Satan Legion.

U.S. Army Admits To Paid Internet Trolls,
And Historical Birth Of Government Procurement
(UNIX) Message System (Internet).

U.S. Army Operative
FRAME JOB:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/framed_at_kkup.html