I can't verify any keys on google groups
cactusbin
2009-06-10 22:45:56 UTC
I'm viewing these messages on google groups, and I can't verify
anybody's pgp/gpg signed messages, not even my own. Does Google skew
the signiture or what? Can anyone else verify my message? Does anyone
else have this problem?
David W. Hodgins
2009-06-10 23:20:18 UTC
cactusbin

else have this problem?
James P. Howard, II
2009-06-10 23:30:34 UTC
On both of your posts, the signature verification failed. I think this
is due to the wrapped comment.

James

James P. Howard, II, MPA
David W. Hodgins
2009-06-10 23:40:51 UTC

David W. Hodgins
2009-06-10 23:45:34 UTC
Post by David W. Hodgins
I'll leave the attribution line outside of the signed part
of this message, to see if it will verify from google groups.
I get a good signature on the message I'm now replying to
when viewing it via google groups, using the show original
option.

So to get a good sig on message viewed from google groups,
manually wrap the message to short lines before signing
it, and don't put any email addresses in the signed part.

Regards, Dave Hodgins