New User: GnuPG
Norman
2010-09-01 14:20:32 UTC
Greetings,

I just started using GPG after years (10) of using PGP. Are GPG
questions handled here? I've got a pretty good handle on it (Win32
Commandline with GPGShell...didn't like GPG4Win) but can't figure out
how to get rid of the "can't determine if key really belongs to..."
warning. I've tsign and lsign 'd every one.

Point me in a direction if this is not the place, thanks.

David W. Hodgins
2010-09-03 20:27:07 UTC
Post by Norman
how to get rid of the "can't determine if key really belongs to..."
warning. I've tsign and lsign 'd every one.
I'm not clear on the circumstances causing the error.

Are you using a secret key imported from pgp, that wasn't self
signed? If so sign the secret key. If not, please clarify
where the key came from, and how you're using it.

Regards, Dave Hodgins