public PGP key -- onename.com/shanefrommaine
private user
2017-06-19 16:05:49 UTC
both items are attached.
peace & love!-
David E. Ross
2017-06-19 16:24:55 UTC
Post by private user
both items are attached.
peace & love!-
Generally, attachments are not allowed in newsgroup messages. In your
case, your message had the attachments stripped away. In some cases,
the entire message is killed.
--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com>

Consider:
* Most state mandate that drivers have liability insurance.
* Employers are mandated to have worker's compensation insurance.
* If you live in a flood zone, flood insurance is mandatory.
* If your home has a mortgage, fire insurance is mandatory.

Why then is mandatory health insurance so bad??
s***@gmail.com
2017-08-21 05:28:22 UTC
Post by private user
both items are attached.
peace & love!-
whats this shit
Richard Outerbridge
2017-08-21 08:40:14 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Post by private user
both items are attached.
peace & love!-
whats this shit
public key cryptography. peace & love!
__outer
s***@gmail.com
2017-09-20 23:16:14 UTC
i hope it was public because i did not put this up. was the removed attachment a public or private PGP or shall i request some sort of archives/history of the group(s)/threads this distribution of my data was unprecedentedly express open and abroad online as well might i add

thanks in advance
-s
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2017-09-21 08:55:15 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
i hope it was public because i did not put this up. was the removed attachment a public or private PGP or shall i request some sort of archives/history of the group(s)/threads this distribution of my data was unprecedentedly express open and abroad online as well might i add
thanks in advance
Oh, do you think that Google Groups will have a file to give you?

So either someone else used your E-mail address on a posting that
had a binary attached, or you did it and forgot.

Not much you can do about the first possibility, except to sign
your real posts from now on, and the second possibility would
require more work.

I wouldn't worry about it.