pgp for mobile
Otto Sykora
2010-01-23 11:00:07 UTC
OK, I have seen there is pgp mobile from the pgp.com, but this seems
to me something just depending on their universal server? Is it so?

Then I asked at work my collegues if there is something like gpg or
pgp for their iphones, answer definitely no.

Is there anything for win mobile or later symbian or android or what
ever is used today?

For mobile pgp mail, I still use my old psion and my old nokis phone,
but this needs IRDA or serial port and such thing do not exist on
modern phones.

So if there mail and all the rest so simple on the phone, where is
some encryption for it?

Any experience?
starwars
2010-04-25 16:45:58 UTC
Otto Sykora <***@tzk.pu> wrote:

PGP for BlackBerry is available, it requires at least PGP's universal
server and BlackBerry enterprise server ($$$$) or maybe you can get it to
work with BESX (free). You need a copy of Windows server to run all this
on.

If you have BES or maybe BESX you can use S/MIME on BlackBerry.