Webserver talk.com archive
port of call
2008-03-12 13:54:28 UTC
Some of the post I put here a while back were picked up and stored at
this site. They even have my e-mail address there. I was asking for
pgp penpals. I guess this is very dead if something like that can be
picked up by a web page and broadcast around the world. It just goes to
show you that what you think stays here can be picked up by a search
engine and stored for ever. There are places that do this from time to
time. I had it happen years ago at another place that is now dead. The
can pick it up and save it but if the advertising does not pay for it
then it soon goes dead. If you do not pay your bill it all goes away
sooner or later.

http://www.webservertalk.com/archive267-2007-11-2150679.html
Perjut
2008-03-13 06:02:22 UTC
Some of the post I put here a while back were picked up and stored at
this site.
There are other places that archive Usenet posts, check
http://www.nnseek.com/ for example