HAWAII [breaking] ——> ORACLE ELLISON: PLANE CRASH: 'Lanai Planning Committee' MURDERS [Loretta Fuddy CIA Oracle Ellison]
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
2014-02-28 04:47:28 UTC
GETTING RID OF OPPOSITION !

SURROUNDING C.I.A. LARRY ELLISON
YOU WILL NOTICE A LONG LIST:

* Fires (America's Cup S.F. Pier)
* Multiple Deaths (see below)

LORETTA FUDDY DEATH:
ISSUED BARACK OBAMA'S BOGUS BIRTH DOCUMENT:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/hawaii_intrigue.mp4

AFTER LANAI PLANNING COMMITTEE MEETING:
THREE (3) KILLED, THREE (3) INJURED IN
PLANED CRASH ON LANAI ISLAND (Hawaii)
http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/20140226_3_killed_2_critically_injured_in_plane_crash_off_Lanai_Airport.html?id=247450311

Kiaora, Aloha,

From The Office Of The Maangai Kaawanatanga,
Tainui Kiingitanga, Te Aotearoa

On Assignment, Kingdom Of Hawai'i —

On-Going Investigations Into The Suspicious QUICK Sale
Of The Island Of Lana'i To C.I.A. Front Company Oracle
And Operative: Larry Ellison.

DEVIL LARRY ELLISON FACTS
(BELOW)

LANA'I —

* Royal Land Patents, Are Being Investigated
* Actual Land Sales, Are Being Investigated

Theodore Roosevelt, Accomplice To 1893 Coup,
And Involved In Lana'i Land Sales Afterwards.

BOTTOM —LINE:

Even President Clinton (Democrat) Apologised
For The U.S. Government 1893 Military Coup Crime.
THEREFORE THE U.S. IS ILLEGALLY IN HAWAI'I.

GOVERNOR ABERCROMBIE:
DEMOCRAT CRIMINAL (D):

CRIMINAL INVOLVEMENT IN C.A.F.R. MONEY GRAFT.
WHERE THERE IS PLENTY OF MONIES TO HAVE
PURCHASED LANA'I FOR THE STATE, IN THE LEAST.

WITH HUNDREDS (100's) BILLIONS IN HIDDEN
CREAM. A PALTLY $500 MILLION TO PURCHASE
MOST OF THE ISLAND OF LANA'I.

IN A CRIMINAL U.S. GOVERNMENT OVERTHROW
OF THE HAWAIIAN KINGDOM, PEOPLE, FUTURE.

(C.A.F.R. — See Below)

HIDES BILLIONS (Trillions) IN SLUSH FUNDS:
ABERCROMBIE'S HIDDEN CREAM

THE CRIMINAL CREAM

Governor Neil Abercrombie Is Lying To The Residents Of
The State Of Hawaii - Whereby He Sets A State Budget,
While Enacting New Taxes . . . WHEN NO NEW TAXES
SHOULD EVER BE LEVIED, NOR THE FALSE CRIMINAL
STATEMENT THAT THERE ARE NO EXTRA MONIES !

* LORETTA FUDDY DEATH CONSPIRACY
ISSUED BARACK OBAMA'S BOGUS DOCUMENT:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/hawaii_intrigue.mp4

C.A.F.R.
COMPREHENSIVE ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT
BEARDED FOSSIL CREEPY CRUSTY CRIMINAL DOLE LOOK-ALIKE
HAWAII STATE GOVERNOR NEIL ABERCROMBIE:

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE INVESTIGATION
LATEST \ AUDIO
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/krakatoa_3.mp3
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/krakatoa_1.mp3
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/krakatoa_2.mp3

The Biggest
Financial Scandal
In History / Annals Of Mankind !

C.A.F.R. / COMPREHENSIVE ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT:

* Playing In The Derivitives Market

* Billions (Trillions) In Profitable Investments

* Convincing You Government Is Financially In Trouble
When Gov't Has Trillions Of Dollars In Slush Funds

* Budget Reports: Only Need To Show What Is Necessary
To Meet Obligations

* Transactions For Local Governments Missing

* Total Investment's Revenue Missing

* Total Income Missing

* Total Worth Missing

* Surplus Cream ($) NOt Mentioned

* United Nations (1946) Created C.A.F.R.
To Take-Over And Steal The Wealth

* Only Shows Shortfall Of Budgetary Revenue
Versus Annual Operating Costs For The Year
NEVER SHOWS CREAM

* 45% Of Revenues Invested Internationally
Best Rate Of Return

* FREE TRADE AGREEMENTS ULTIMATE PURPOSE:
(N.A.F.T.A. / G.A.T.T.)
Government Investing In Foreign Corporations
Extending Their Profits With Slave China World.

* Government Agencies Are Lying To You When
They Say A Need For Taxation To Pay For
Services Already Provided For.

UNITED STATES STATISTICS:

* Local And Federal U.S. Government Owns Approximately
70% Of Stock Market Companies

* 70% Of Dow Jones (30) Owned By Composite Gov't Funds

* Prison Industry (Correctional Corp. Of America)
Number #1 Industry In America

* U.S. Federal 30 Trillion Cream At Top Not Reported

KANAKA MAOLI & HAWAI'I STATE RESIDENTS
NEED TO ASK / DEMAND:

1. What Is The Total Cash Gross Receipts Income ?

2. What Are The Total Investments ?

3. What Is The Net Worth ?

4. What Is The Investment Growth ?
5, 10, 25 Years In The Future ?

5. What Are The Liquid Assets ?
(Billions / Trillions)

NZ ——> America's Cup: Devil Looking Archetype
Larry (h)Ellison's Horned Red Bull Hit And Run Incidents (plural)

Stories Below:

LARRY ELLISON NOW BUYING UP HAWAI'IAN
AIRLINE COMPANIES . . . CLASSIC MEGLOMANIAC

LARRY ELLISON (Oracle) Of Delphi
WRECKLESS CIRCUS MAXIMUS GLADIATOR MURDER
WHAT THE DEVIL HAS ALWAYS LIKED !

LARRY ELLISON WRECKLESS DEVIL:
British sailor Andrew Simpson, 36 — nicknamed Bart —
was trapped under the wreckage of a crash while
racing with the Swedish team Artemis Racing, and died.

C.I.A. Front Company Oracle, Boat Crashed Into Committee Boat
(Pic Of Damage)

Stories Below:

LARRY ELLISON:
1. RED BULL HEIR ARRESTED IN DEADLY THAI HIT-AND-RUN
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10831569

2. DEVIL LOOKING ARCHETYPE LARRY (h)ELLISON OF C.I.A.
FRONT COMPANY: ORACLE, AND HIS AMERICA'S CUP BOATS
UNDER-WRITTEN BY RED BULL, HIT AND RUN BOAT DAMAGE
DURING AMERICA'S CUP RACE

The Toxic "Energy Drink" Red Bull
Of Which The Devil Looking Archetype
Larry (h)Ellison's Oracle 'Junk' Boats
Are Sponsored By --
Also Coincides With The Origins Of
Satanic Horns (Nimrod / Bull) In History.

C.I.A. Front Company: Pagan Oracle Of Delphi
And Devil Looking Archetype Larry (h)Ellison
And The HORNS Of Red Bull.
NIMROD (pic)

C.I.A. Front Company Oracle, Boat Crashed Into Committee Boat
(Pic Of Damage)
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/oracle_cia_front_company_front_smashed.png

NZ ——> America's Cup:
TRAITOUR Whore ($) Russell Coutts Soul Sold
To Devil Larry (h)Ellison's Oracle Of Delphi

The Question:

Why Did New Zealand Born Russell Coutts,
Decide To Be A Total Traitour To New Zealand
And Sell His Soul ($) To Devil Looking Archetype
Larry (h)Ellison Of Pagan Oracle Of Delphi
Computer Company, That Was Created From
The Start As A Literal Software C.I.A. Front
Company. Russell Coutts Is Working With
Larry (h)Ellison's Oracle 'Junk' Boats,
In The America's Cup.

The Toxic "Energy Drink" Red Bull
Of Which The Devil Looking Archetype
Larry (h)Ellison's Oracle 'Junk' Boats
Are Sponsored By --
Also Coincides With The Origins Of
Satanic Horns (Nimrod / Bull) In History.

C.I.A. Front Company: Pagan Oracle Of Delphi
And Devil Looking Archetype Larry (h)Ellison
And The HORNS Of Red Bull.

Additionally: The All-Black 'Junk' Boats Of
Oracle (of delphi) Are A Total Counterfeit Of
New Zealand's 'All Black' Notariety,
And Most Strikingly Only A Symbol Of The
Totally Satanic Control Of The United States
And U.S. Military With Total Involvement Of
Recruits And Officers Who Are Admitted And
Proud Satanists (BLACK).

Grayson Coutts His Son, Of New Zealand
Television Should Therefore Not Be Trusted
(Father = Traitour), To Present Honest Patriotic
New Zealand News Stories. Once Again, Yet
Another Case In Point Proving Foreign News
Agency Control And Traitourous Operatives
Working As So-Called Patriotic New Zealanders,
Yet Are Devisive Conspirators Willing To Sell
New Zealand Out And Sell Their Own Souls
(If They Have One) To The Highest Bidder.
Namely His Father And Devil Looking Archetype
Larry (h)Ellison, Who Just Purchased The
Island Of Lana'i - STOLEN PROPERTY,
STOLEN FROM THE HAWAI'IAN PEOPLE
(Kanaka Maoli) In The Totally Illegal
1893 Overthrow Of The Hawai'ian
Monarchy.

New Zealand Traitours Who Work With Totally
Predatory Nations Like The United States
Should Be Keelhauled, Then Thrown Over Board
So That They Sharks Can Satisfy Their Hunger.

America's Cup,
Being Held In The San Francisco Gay Area (Frisko).
Spectators Amassed All Over 'Beach Blanket
Babylon' Of Fecal Effluent, To Witness Devil Looking
Archetype Larry (h)Ellison And His Laughable Imposter
Counterfeit All-Black 'Junk' Vessel, Recently Dubbed
The "Enema".

New Zealand Is Of Course A Most Potent
Contender Against No-Talent Yankee Doodle
Obnoxiously Financed Counterfeit All-Black
'Junk' Vessel Of Larry (h)Ellison Of The
Pagan Oracle Of Delphi Company, A Company
By The Way That Was Created As A C.I.A.
Front Company (FACT).

Larry (h)Ellison Is A C.I.A. Operative !

Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
And New Zealand's Racing Boats
'Enterprise New Zealand'
'Lion New Zealand'
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/new_zealand_1985.html

1. RED BULL SCION STIRS DEBATE ON JUSTICE IN THAILAND
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_THAILAND_CRIMES_OF_THE_RICH?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

2. RED BULL HEIR ARRESTED IN DEADLY THAI HIT-AND-RUN
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10831569

3. DEVIL LOOKING ARCHETYPE OF C.I.A. FRONT COMPANY: ORACLE,
AND HIS AMERICA'S CUP BOATS UNDER-WRITTEN BY RED BULL,
HIT AND RUN BOAT DAMAGE DURING AMERICA'S CUP RACE

1. RED BULL SCION STIRS DEBATE ON JUSTICE IN THAILAND

BANGKOK (AP) -- People in Thailand often joke that prisons are reserved for
the poor, because the rich and privileged tend to get away with murder.

Popular online forums were filled with commentary Tuesday about the justice
system's highest-profile test case in years, in which an heir to the Red
Bull energy drink fortune allegedly slammed his Ferrari into a policeman and
dragged the officer's dead body along a Bangkok street before speeding away.

Police initially attempted to cover up the heir's involvement by arresting a
bogus suspect - underlining what many people describe as selective law
enforcement and the power of political connections.

But Bangkok's police commissioner, Comronwit Toopgrajank, then took charge
of the investigation of Monday's accident. He suspended the district police
superintendent for attempting to subvert the probe and vowed to deliver
justice regardless of the defendant's family name.

"We will not let this police officer die without justice. Believe me,"
Comronwit said Tuesday. "The truth will prevail in this case. I can
guarantee it."

Vorayuth Yoovidhya, the 27-year-old grandson of Red Bull creator Chaleo
Yoovidhya, has admitted he was driving the Ferrari, but said the police
officer's motorcycle abruptly cut in front of his vehicle.

Witnesses said they saw the sports car dragging the police officer dozens of
meters (feet) as it sped from the crime scene.

Police followed oil streaks for several blocks to the gate of Vorayuth's
family mansion. Photos of his charcoal gray Ferrari - with a crumpled front
fender and a shattered windshield - were plastered on Thailand's front pages
Tuesday.

He faces charges of causing death by reckless driving but was released on
500,000 baht ($15,900) bail.

His grandfather, Red Bull founder Chaleo Yoovidhya, died in March at the age
of 88. The Yoovidhya family was ranked the fourth richest in Thailand this
year by Forbes magazine, with a net worth of $5.4 billion.

One commentator on the popular Pantip Web forum echoed the skepticism of
many: "If you're rich, the verdict will take ages to be delivered, and will
then come down as a suspended sentence. If you're poor, the verdict comes
faster than the speed of light: Go to jail immediately."

That was the outcome last week for another child of privilege who killed
nine people in a car crash in 2010 and was given a two-year suspended
sentence.

Orachorn Devahastin Na Ayudhya was 16 and driving without a license when she
crashed her sedan into a van on a Bangkok highway. A court initially
sentenced her to a 3-year prison term but reduced the sentence last week,
saying she had provided "helpful" testimony.

One of Thailand's most infamous untouchables recently resurfaced in
headlines. Duang Yubumrung, the son of Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm
Yubumrung, was linked to the 2001 shooting of a policeman in a nightclub
brawl. He was acquitted of murder in 2004 on grounds of insufficient
evidence.

Duang has since joined the Bangkok police force and in July was assigned as
a sharpshooter. News reports quoted his father as saying he was proud of his
son's skill because "His shooting accuracy is 100 percent!"

In a country that values deference and patronage, even the police oblige,
said social commentator Somkiat Onwimon.

"Police are afraid of influential people," he said. "They treat the famous
people differently and let them break the law."

————————————————————————

2. RED BULL HEIR ARRESTED IN DEADLY THAI HIT-AND-RUN

RAW VIDEO: Red Bull energy drink creator's grandson arrested for allegedly
striking a police officer, dragging his dead body down a Bangkok street.

A grandson of the creator of the Red Bull energy drink has been arrested
after a Ferrari he drove struck a police officer and dragged his dead body
down a Bangkok street in an early-morning hit-and-run, police say.

Police took Vorayuth Yoovidhya, 27, for questioning after tracing oil
streaks for several blocks to his family's gated estate in a wealthy
neighbourhood of the Thai capital.

He was facing charges of causing death by reckless driving and escaping an
arrest by police but was released on a 500,000 baht ($15,000) bail.
Vorayuth Yoovidhya ... grandson of late Red Bull founder Chaleo Yoovidhaya.

Vorayuth Yoovidhya ... grandson of late Red Bull founder Chaleo Yoovidhaya.
Photo: AP

Vorayuth admitted he drove the charcoal grey sports car but said the police
officer's motorcycle abruptly cut in front of his vehicle, said police Major
General Anuchai Lekbamroong, the lead investigator in the case.

Bangkok's top police official, Lieutenant General Comronwit Toopgrajank,
said he took charge of the investigation after a lower-ranking policeman
initially tried to cover up the crime by turning in a bogus suspect.

Comronwit led a team of officers to search the compound of late Red Bull
founder Chaleo Yoovidhaya, one of Thailand's wealthiest men before he passed
away this year, and confiscated a Ferrari with a badly damaged front bumper
and broken windshield.
Hit and run ... the damaged Ferrari

The victim, Sergeant Major Wichean Glanprasert, 47, was killed during a
motorcycle patrol before dawn.

Thai media reported the car dragged the officer and his motorcycle for
several dozen metres as it sped through the residential neighbourhood.

Comronwit said he suspended the police officer who attempted to subvert the
investigation.

"A policeman is dead. I can't let this stand. If I let this case get away,
I'd rather quit," he told reporters.

"I don't care how powerful they are. If I can't get the actual man in this
case, I will resign."

Vorayuth did not speak to the media but the family lawyer said the family
will be taking responsibility for the damages.

The Yoovidhaya family was ranked the fourth richest in Thailand this year by
Forbes magazine, with a net worth of $US5.4 billion ($5.3 billion).

Red Bull creator Chaleo Yoovidhaya died in his 80s in March, leaving his
heirs a wide range of businesses, including shares in the globally popular
energy drink brand, hospitals and real estate.

The family also co-owns the sole authorised importer of Ferrari cars in
Thailand.

————————————————————————

3. DEVIL LOOKING ARCHETYPE LARRY (h)ELLISON OF C.I.A.

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/rubin_nimrod.gif

[...]

America's Cup Song:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/earthquake.wav

Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
And New Zealand's Racing Boats
'Enterprise New Zealand'
'Lion New Zealand'
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/new_zealand_1985.html

ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz Ko te Mana Motuhake
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/earthquake.mp3
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/nz_sis_gcsb_evil_racist_spying.html
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/iankahi_eriya_nation_john_frum.html
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ

"A proclamation dated 11 July, 1863 declared that
Maori who did not take the oath of allegiance
would lose their lands; government forces crossed
the Mangatawhiri River (the Kiingitanga boundary)
and fought the first battle before its text had been
seen in Waikato"

"The Government made no real attempt to
negotiate, merely issuing proclamations in
June 1861 and July 1863 demanding submission.
At Taupiri in January 1863, in a pronouncement
that reverberated throughout the movement,
Grey threatened to dig around the Kiingitanga
until it fell."
-- John Gorst
Robert Baer
2014-03-02 03:53:29 UTC